We will perform a thorough inspection of your property including, but not limited to:
- The Grounds – Sidewalks, Driveway, Porches/Patios/Decks, etc.
- Building Exterior – Siding, Windows, Doors, Gutters, etc.
- Foundation – Materials, Condition, Anchors Bolts, etc.
- Roof – Roofing Materials, Flashings, Utility Penetrations, Skylights, etc.
- Interior – Fireplaces, Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Walls/Ceilings, Appliances, etc.
- Attic – Structure, Insulation, Ventilation, etc.
- Plumbing – Water Supply and Drainage Piping, All Fixtures, etc.
- Electrical – Main/Sub Panels, Service Entry, Switches/Outlets, etc.
- Heating/Cooling – Furnaces, Boilers, Air Conditioning Systems, Ductwork, etc.
Radon Gas Testing
Using a Sun Nuclear continuous radon monitor, we can perform a short-term radon gas test. This test will be run for a minimum of 48 hours and will capture a sample once per hour. We will then provide you with a report showing the average radon gas level over the duration of the test period as well as the hourly readings showing any spikes. The EPA recommended action level, or the level at which remediation is recommended is 4 pCi/l (picocuries per liter).